This week on GEEKS CORNER, the geeks celebrate Disneyland’s 65th Birthday and talk about the celebration over the weekend. As things continue to reopen, face masks are showing up in more places. But are they showing up enough? The geeks talk about their experiences at Downtown Disney and other places with mask compliance.
Over at Tokyo Disney Resort, a new nighttime spectacular was announced this week and the geeks will be chatting about Believe! Sea of Dreams.
Finally, there have been some changes in plans at the Walt Disney World Resort. Work on two attractions have been postponed, it sounds like the festival center in EPCOT is getting a change of plans, and three attractions have been closed permanently. We hope you enjoy this week’s episode of GEEKS CORNER! Let’s go to the corner!
GEEKS CORNER TOPICS
- Disneyland’s 65th Anniversary https://dapsmagic.com/2020/07/remembering-the-magic-of-disneylands-birthdays-on-its-65th-birthday/
- Disneyland Celebrates 65th Birthday Virtually https://dapsmagic.com/2020/07/disneyland-celebrates-65th-anniversary-virtually/
- Mask Compliance https://dapsmagic.com/2020/07/walt-disney-world-resort-defines-mask-policy-while-eating-and-drinking/
- Tokyo Disney Resort Announces New Nighttime Spectacular https://dapsmagic.com/2020/07/tokyo-disney-resort-announces-new-nighttime-spectacular-for-disneyseas-20th-anniversary/
- Two EPCOT Attraction Plans Put on Hold https://dapsmagic.com/2020/07/development-postponed-on-epcots-spaceship-earth-and-mary-poppins-attraction/
- A New Plan for EPCOT’s Festival Center? https://dapsmagic.com/2020/07/epcot-world-celebration-festival-center-may-not-be-what-initially-was-expected/
- Attractions Permanently Closed at Walt Disney World Resort https://dapsmagic.com/2020/07/walt-disney-world-confirms-closure-of-attractions-at-magic-kingdom-and-animal-kingdom/