Welcome to GEEKS CORNER! This week there is a lot of ground to cover. This includes a discussion about the first look of Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana in EPCOT that was shared this week. The Geeks also discuss the announcements for the 50th anniversary of Knott’s Scary Farm. Then there is a new Indy Cam (gotta love that pup!) followed by a discussion about a discussion about the new mural that was unveiled for The Villas at Disneyland Hotel. The Geeks then talk about the surprise villains coming to Oogie Boogie Bash and wrap up the show by talking about the expansion of the Haunted Mansion Grounds at Disneyland. We hope you enjoy this week’s episode of GEEKS CORNER! Join the conversation in the comments. We’ll see ya ’round the corner!
- Walt Disney World Resort Shares First Look at Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana at EPCOT https://dapsmagic.com/2023/08/walt-disney-world-reveals-first-look-at-journey-of-water-inspired-by-moana-at-epcot/
- Knott’s Scary Farm Previews 50th Anniversary Offerings https://dapsmagic.com/2023/08/nightmares-and-more-revealed-at-the-knotts-scary-farm-50th-anniversary-preview-event/
- Disney Unveils Mural From The Villas at Disneyland Hotel https://dapsmagic.com/2023/08/disney-reveals-beautiful-new-mural-at-the-villas-at-disneyland-hotel-one-month-ahead-of-official-opening/
- Who’s Coming to Oogie Boogie Bash? https://dapsmagic.com/2023/08/disney-releases-video-teasing-villains-for-oogie-boogie-bash/
- Disneyland’s Haunted Mansion Grounds to Expand https://dapsmagic.com/2023/08/disneylands-haunted-mansion-grounds-to-expand/