Welcome to the DISNEY Reporter! This week, there is a lot of ground to cover. The biggest story of the week is Walt Disney World Resort’s 50th Anniversary. This celebration brought new entertainment, merchandise, food, and a whole lot more. The DAPS MAGIC team was on hand to cover this very special event! Following the beginning of the 50th Anniversary celebration, Disney Genie will be launching at Walt Disney World on October 19.
Over at Disneyland, a new Disney Ambassador team was announced this week. Also, a new shop is coming to Main Street, USA at Disneyland. The Plaza Point Holiday Shoppe will be opening and offer Christmas merchandise and other holiday merchandise throughout the year.
Finally, Muppets Haunted Mansion is now on Disney+. Mr. DAPs reviewed this Halloween special. In short, it was really good.
Those are the top five stories of the week for this week’s DISNEY Reporter. What do you think the top story of the week was? Share your thoughts and opinions in the comments below! We’ll see you in the parks!
DISNEY Reporter Headlines
- Walt Disney World Resort Celebrates 50th Anniversary https://dapsmagic.com/walt-disney-world-resorts-50th-anniversary/
- Disney Genie to Launch at Walt Disney World on October 19 https://dapsmagic.com/2021/10/disney-genie-to-launch-at-walt-disney-world-on-october-19th/
- Disneyland Resort Announces New Disney Ambassador Team https://dapsmagic.com/2021/10/disneyland-resort-announces-new-disney-ambassador-team/
- Plaza Point Holiday Shoppe Coming to Disneyland https://dapsmagic.com/2021/10/plaza-point-holiday-shoppe-coming-to-disneyland/
- Muppets Haunted Mansion – Mr. DAPs Review https://dapsmagic.com/2021/10/muppets-haunted-mansion-mr-daps-review/