Welcome to another edition of the DISNEY Reporter! Each week, we cover the top five stories of the week from the Disney and geek community giving you a quick overview of what is going on!
This week, a lot of news came out of an earnings call from Disney. This included the fact that Disney+ is nearing 100 million subscribers, COVID precautions will continue in the Disney Parks through the rest of the year, and the Disneyland Resort isn’t expected to open before it reaches the one year anniversary of being closed.
Disney California Adventure also celebrated its 20th anniversary this week. The celebration was subdued but DAPS MAGIC was there and covered the day anyway! Over at EPCOT, a new Leave a Legacy has popped up outside of the gates.
It was a busy week in the world of Disney news! What do you think was the top story of the week? Share your thoughts and opinions in the comments below!
DISNEY Reporter Headlines
- Disney+ Nears 100 Million Subscribers https://dapsmagic.com/2021/02/disney-nears-100-million-subscribers/
- COVID Precautions to Continue Through the Rest of the Year at Disney Parks https://dapsmagic.com/2021/02/expect-covid-precautions-to-continue-through-the-rest-of-the-year-at-disney-parks/
- Disneyland Resort Parks to Remain Closed for Over a Year Disney Confirms https://dapsmagic.com/2021/02/disneyland-resort-parks-to-remain-closed-for-over-a-year-disney-confirms/
- Disney California Adventure Has Subdued Celebration for 20th Anniversary https://dapsmagic.com/2021/02/disney-california-adventure-has-subdued-celebration-for-20th-anniversary/
- Leave a Legacy Returns to EPCOT https://dapsmagic.com/2021/02/leave-a-legacy-returning-to-epcot/