Geek Eats: TIE Striker Appetizer Recipe – Geeks Who Eat
In honor of Star Wars Day, today we’d like to share with you a recipe that is inspired by Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. This recipe not only looks awesome, it is delicious as well! This dish recreates the TIE Striker, a variant of the TIE Fighter seen flying over the skies of Scarif in Rogue One.
Try out this recipe from our friends at Geeks Who Eat and let us know what you think! It’s the perfect way to celebrate Star Wars Day!
Geek Eats: TIE Striker Appetizers: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Inspired Recipe
Geek Eats: TIE Striker Appetizer Recipe - Geeks Who Eat
- 48 Wonton Wrappers
- 24 Lil Smokies
- Yellow Mustard (or another condiment to garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut wonton wrappers using the diagram as a model.
- Each TIE Striker will be made with 2 of the wrappers.
- On your foil lined baking sheet, place a wrapper, lightly moisten it with water (not too much) and top it with a seconder wrapper.
- Place a Lil Smokie on the double layered wrapper and using the scraps from Step One of the wrapper cuts create a "seat belt" for your Lil Smokie.
- Make sure to moisten the ends of "seat belt" so it will attach.
- Cook TIE Strikers for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown.
- Decorate with condiment of choice. We used a ziploc with the tip cut off to line the TIE Striker.
What did you think of this recipe? Let us know in the comments below!