Welcome to GEEKS CORNER! This week there are a lot of things to geek out about! The show starts with a discussion about the ticket sales of the Oogie Boogie Bash and what characters that would be fun to be seen there this year. The conversation then changes to talk about the foods being offered at San Fransokyo Square. The food discussion then moves to Walt Disney World, specifically EPCOT where Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker are bringing food to the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival via the Muppet Labs. Finally, the discussion turns to the new Ahsoka trailer. This includes a conversation about fandom. We hope you enjoy this week’s episode of GEEKS CORNER! Join the conversation in the comments and we’ll see you ’round the corner!
THE WEEK IN GEEK
- Oogie Boogie Tickets Go Back on Sale https://dapsmagic.com/2023/07/oogie-boogie-bash-tickets-to-go-on-sale-again-on-july-11/
- San Fransokyo Square Foods Announced https://dapsmagic.com/2023/07/geek-eats-san-fransokyo-square-foods/
- Muppet Labs To Make Food for EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival https://dapsmagic.com/2023/07/muppet-labs-with-dr-bunsen-honeydew-and-beaker-make-food-for-epcot-international-food-wine-festival/
- New Ahsoka Trailer Arrives https://dapsmagic.com/2023/07/new-trailer-released-for-ahsoka-ahead-of-disney-arrival/
- Ahsoka Star Shares When Series Fits in Star Wars Timeline https://dapsmagic.com/2023/07/ahsoka-star-confirms-when-series-takes-place-in-star-wars-timeline/