Today Disneyland Resort announced its new Magic Key pass program to replace the former Disneyland Annual Pass program. This new program has four tiers for guests to choose from that range in price and benefits. In general, they all allow guests to make multiple reservations to the parks for future visits, get discounts on select dining, and get discounts on select merchandise. The top two levels also include parking or a parking discount. There are also perks for being a charter Magic Key holder.
All Magic Key holders will also have some other perks to enjoy around the Disneyland Resort. These were shared on the Disney Parks Blog and are the following:
- Magic Key terrace: a re-imagined reservation-based lounge just for Magic Key holders and their friends and family
- Magic Key Holder Month: a month-long celebration of Magic Key holders
- Special Experiences & Collectibles: access exciting, unique experiences and collectible keepsakes designed with you in mind—including special offerings during festivals!
- First Access Opportunities: be among the first to have the opportunity to access exciting new offerings at the Disneyland Resort throughout the year, including select new merchandise collections
- Downtown Disney District: discounts at participating locations
- Magic Key Merchandise, Novelties, Menu Items and More: Show your Magic Key pride! Opportunity to purchase Magic Key holder-themed popcorn buckets, sippers and menu items throughout the year.
- Magic Key Disney PhotoPass Opportunities: enjoy special photo spots and other opportunities sprinkled in throughout the year.
- Magic Key embroidery: special options available for Magic Key holders at select locations in the parks
At this time, there aren’t more specifics on some of these perks. However, expect them to be shared by Disney in the next month ahead of the sales going live for Magic Keys on August 25, 2021. DAPS MAGIC will continue to follow this story and provide more updates as they become available about the perks being afforded to Magic Key holders.