When Disney’s LAUNCHPAD series launches on May 28th, six short films from a new generation of dynamic storytellers will be shared. Today, Disney+ shared trailers for all six of these short films ahead of their arrival. The goal of LAUNCHPAD is to diversify the types of stories that are being told and offer the chance to tell these stories to people who normally wouldn’t be given the opportunity.
Take a look at them below:
DINNER IS SERVED:
THE LITTLE PRINCE(SS):
LET’S BE TIGERS:
THE LAST OF THE CHUPACABRAS:
All six of these short films will arrive on Disney+ as a part of season one of LAUNCHPAD on May 28th. Here is the list of all of them:
- “AMERICAN EID,” Written and Directed by Aqsa Altaf.
- “DINNER IS SERVED,” Directed byHao Zheng, Written by G. Wilson & Hao Zheng.
- “GROWING FANGS,” Written and Directedby Ann Marie Pace.
- “LET’S BE TIGERS,”Written and Directed by Stefanie Abel Horowitz.
- “THE LAST OF THE CHUPACABRAS,”Written and Directed by Jessica Mendez Siqueiros.
- “THE LITTLE PRINCE(SS),”Written and Directed by Moxie Peng.
Currently submissions for Season Two of Disney’s LAUNCHPAD are being accepted. The second season is based around the theme of “Connection.” It also includes a writer’s track. Submissions are being accepted now through June 11. https://launchpad.disney.com/
What do you think of the first season of LAUNCHPAD so far and the trailers shown for its six short films? Share your thoughts and opinions in the comments below!