Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, has unveiled a new mobile app. this app arrives just days before Disney’s Hawaiian resort reopens on November 1st. This comes as Disney continues to rely more on contactless transactions and services for its guests globally. The Aulani Resort Mobile app will allow guests to help guests have a safe and magical trip when they visit the resort.
Disney has shared that the new app will help guests with the following:
- Plan your day, stay connected and explore all the magic that’s happening during your visit.
- Manage your Aulani Resort reservation details
- Begin the check-in process in advance using our convenient online check-in service
- Search for fun and interactive activities on the “Daily ‘Iwa”
- Find places of interest on the resort map
The app is available for Apple and Android users and can be found in their respective app stores by searching for the following search terms: Aulani, Hawaii, Disney, Resort, Vacation, Ko Olina.
What do you think of Disney’s newest app and continued efforts to make guests’ experiences as contactless as possible to counter the dangers of the current pandemic? Share your thoughts in the comments below!