This winter, you can grab some classic American comfort food in Epcot! The American Adventure is welcoming Regal Eagle Smokehouse Craft Drafts & Barbecue for guests to enjoy! This fast-casual dining establishment will let you enjoy true American barbecue and some incredible craft brews!
Here is what you’ll be able to find on the menu!
- Texas beef brisket sandwich with house-made spicy mop sauce on garlic toast
- South Carolina smoked sausage sandwich with tangy mustard sauce and caramelized onions
- Kansas City smoked chicken
- Memphis dry-rub pork ribs
- North Carolina chopped smoked pork butt
- Power Greens Salad with chilled pulled chicken, fresh citrus, and a citrus vinaigrette
- All-American burger, a grilled burger topped with BBQ pork and a fried onion ring
- Plant-based BBQ burger featuring a plant-based patty topped with BBQ jackfruit served on vegan garlic toast
Who doesn’t love a good side for those entrees? Here are the side dishes that you’ll be able to order come this winter!
- french fries
- beer-battered onion rings
- mac and cheese
- baked beans with burnt ends
- house-made pickles
- creamy slaw
If you’re bringing kids along with you to Regal Eagle Smokehouse, they have a whole menu of their own!
- BBQ chicken salad
- BBQ chicken leg
- BBQ rib platter
Of course, you can’t have dinner without a beverage! This smokehouse will be serving up Coca-Cola® fountain beverages for the whole family to enjoy together. For the adults, there will be beer and wine from around the country and special regional cocktails to enjoy!
When you’ve finished chowing down on the tasty barbecue, enjoy some dessert! You can grab your very own banana pudding or a s’mores brownie! There will also be fresh watermelon served with diced mint.