Foodie lovers rejoice! Today, Tangaroa Terrace, Tropical Bar and Grill has officially reopened to guests looking for a place to relax and enjoy! We are so excited about having this fast-casual dining establishment back and we know you will be too when you lay your eyes on the menu.
Originally opened as Tangaroa Terrace, this 1950s inspired Tiki hideaway has been a guest favorite! We are thrilled to include that there is now a walk-up service window so you can grab your favorite food items on your way into a fun-filled day at Disneyland! Want to put up your feet and relax? Enjoy yourself at the new outdoor patio and bar! It is sure to be a wonderful tropical getaway!
Here is your first look at the menu:
- Breakfast Platter – Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Hash Browns, Bacon, and Island Fruit
- Tangaroa Toast – Brick Toast, Bananas Foster, Whipped Cream, and Toasted Coconut, served with Island Fruit
- Pineapple Upside Down Pancakes – served with Maple Syrup and Island Fruit
- Breakfast Sandwich – Kālua-style Pulled Pork, Fried Egg, Hash Browns, Brown Gravy and Chives, served with Island Fruit
- Açai Chia Breakfast Bowl – Seasonal Fruit, Açai-Berry Purée and Granola
Lunch and Dinner
- Chili Garlic Edamame – Young Soybeans steamed and tossed with Chili Garlic Sauce
- Lentil Garden Bowl – Brown Rice and Lentils with Garbanzo Beans, Cucumbers, Cherry Tomatoes and Onions, tossed in Coconut Curry
- Shipwreck Nachos – Tortilla Chips, Kālua-style Pulled Pork, Hoisin Sauce, Pineapple Salsa, and Togarashi Aïoli
- Pu Pu Platter – Pork Gyoza, Panko-crusted Long Beans, Chili Garlic Edamame and Sweet-and-Spicy Chicken Wings served with Togarashi Aïoli
- Pork Gyoza – Steamed Pork and Vegetable Pot Stickers served with Ponzu Sauce
- Panko-crusted Long Beans
- Kālua-style Poutine – crispy Fries topped with Kālua-style Pork, Cheese Curds, Brown Gravy, Pickled Onions, Fresno Chilies, and Cilantro
- Angus 1/3 lb Hawaiian Cheeseburger – served with Grilled Pineapple, Applewood-smoked Bacon, Havarti Cheese, Butter Lettuce, Tomato, Onions, Togarashi Aïoli, and Teriyaki Sauce
- Tangaroa Salad – Sautéed Shrimp, blend of Romaine Lettuce, Radicchio and Arugula, tossed in Tropical Vinaigrette
- Fried Spam Musubi
- Sweet-and-Spicy Chicken Wings
And that isn’t even all of it! Check out Disney’s website to get a full look at the newly expanded menu.
Adult guests 21+ can grab their very own spiked Dole Whip to top off the meal or even just to end the night! With so many options to choose from, we know any choice is sure to be a tasty one!
What we are most excited about is that Tangaroa Terrace Bar and Grill is now officially offered on the mobile ordering option for the Disneyland App! Want to grab your meal quickly? Simply place an order through your phone and tap when you’ve arrived! It’s that simple!