Mickey’s Soundsational Parade last made its way down the Disneyland parade route on November 5, 2017. The parade opened at Disneyland in 2011. Until last November, it had been bringing the musical and magical beat of Mickey and the gang to Disneyland’s parade route almost daily (except for when weather and Holiday time took over). This is a parade that has both classic and newer Disney characters, princesses, and some energetic dancers and drummers. This was a parade that was fun to watch during the day, and pretty to watch at night. While it didn’t come back in 2018 due to Pixar Fest, it is set to return in 2019!
The parade includes nine units that are the following:
- Mickey Strikes Up The Band!
- Aladdin’s Magical Cymbal Celebration
- Sebastian’s Calypso Carnival
- Donald’s Fiesta Fantastico
- Royal Princess Romantic Melodies
- Simba’s Beastly Beats
- Tian’s New Orleans Jazz Jubilee
- Peter Pan’s Neverland Buccaneer Blast
- Mary Poppins Spoonful of Rhythm
Here is the final performance of Mickey’s Soundsational Parade at Disneyland before it went on hiatus for Pixar Fest.
What do you think of Mickey’s Soundsational Parade? What’s your favorite unit? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!