Welcome to another edition of the DISNEY Reporter. There was a lot of news from the Disney and geek community this week and we’ve done our best to compile the highlights. Make sure to check out DAPS MAGIC to catch the rest of the stories going on this week! This week’s coverage for DISNEY Reporter includes the return of the D23 Expo in 2019, the arrival of Pizza Planet at Disneyland, technology revealed for the Millennium Falcon attraction in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, changes coming to Downtown Disney, production beginning on Marvel Studios’ Captain Marvel, and Mr. DAPS’ review of Star Wars: The Last Jedi’s home entertainment release. We hope you enjoy this week’s edition of DISNEY Reporter! We’ll see you in the parks!
Posts on This Edition of DISNEY Reporter
- D23 Expo Returns in August 2019 and Brings All of Disney’s Wonderful Worlds Together in Anaheim, CA https://dapsmagic.com/2018/03/d23-expo-returns-in-august-2019-and-brings-all-of-disneys-wonderful-worlds-together-in-anaheim-ca/
- Redd Rockett’s Pizza Port in Disneyland Converting to Alien Pizza Planet – “A Better Place” for Pixar Fest https://dapsmagic.com/2018/03/redd-rocketts-pizza-port-in-disneyland-converting-to-alien-pizza-planet-a-better-place-for-pixar-fest/
- New Tech Being Developed for Millennium Falcon Attraction in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge https://dapsmagic.com/2018/03/new-tech-being-developed-for-millennium-falcon-attraction-in-star-wars-galaxys-edge/
- Downtown Disney Changes to Start June 2018 https://dapsmagic.com/2018/03/downtown-disney-changes-to-start-june-2018/
- Production Begins on Marvel Studios’ Captain Marvel! https://dapsmagic.com/2018/03/production-begins-on-marvel-studios-captain-marvel/
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi – Home Entertainment Review by Mr. DAPs https://dapsmagic.com/2018/03/star-wars-the-last-jedi-home-entertainment-review-by-mr-daps/