Guests that use this brand new app will have a variety of park information at their fingertips. From park hours, attraction wait times, tickets, maps and so much more, all will be held within the app.
The app titled Disneyland, is free for guests. This feature offers so much content, it’s like your very own Disneyland Tour Guide.
So as to what this app entails, let’s see what it can do. Get ready, because this stuff is pretty magical. According to the Disneyland Resort website, here are a few of the app’s features:
- Check Wait Times: See attraction wait times for Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park at a glance.
- Skip the Ticket Lines: Buy park tickets with the app and show your barcode at the gate for admission when you first get to the park! No ticket booth lines to stand in or e-tickets to print out.
- Exploring Made Easy: Find what you’re looking for quickly with GPS-enabled maps that show your location and the attractions, restaurants, shops and more near you.
- A Plus for Annual Passholders: Link your passes to view blockout calendars and expiration dates. Show your digital pass barcode at the gate for admission when you arrive!
- Locate Favorite Characters: Get those autograph books ready! You’ll magically know when—and where—Disney Characters are appearing in the parks.
- The Details You Need: See park hours, schedules, accessibility information and descriptions for attractions, entertainment and more.
Noted in the details of the app, Disneyland Annual Passholders are asked to still bring their pass with them for discounts, FASTPASS and more. In addition, the app will use data.
Also, Premier Annual Passports cannot currently be linked up in the app.
To make things a bit easier, guests can also add in their credit cards to the app for online purchases such as park tickets.
What are you thoughts on this app? Do you think it will make your park visits easier?