Merchandise mobile checkout continues to expand to more locations at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts. This service allows guests to utilize their mobile devices to checkout with each resort’s mobile app.
The following locations either have mobile checkout or will soon have mobile checkout:
Walt Disney World Resort
- World of Disney at Disney Springs
- Creations Shop at EPCOT
- Emporium at Magic Kingdom Park – New!
- Mickey’s of Hollywood at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Coming soon!
- Island Mercantile at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park – Coming soon!
- Disney Clothiers, Ltd., China Closet and Plaza Point
- Pioneer Mercantile and Bonanza Outfitters – New!
- The Star Trader – New!
Disney California Adventure Park
- Elias & Co.
- WEB Suppliers – New!
- Knick’s Knacks – New!
Downtown Disney District
- World of Disney
For the most updated locations, check the Disneyland or My Disney Experience apps.
Merchandise mobile checkout allows guests to both scan and pay for items right from their phone. This can be done by opening either the My Disney Experience or Disneyland app and then scanning the barcodes on items before adding them to one’s bag. Once done shopping, simply show the purchase QR code and the purchased items to a cast member at the designated exit.
Discounts for eligible Annual Passholder, Magic Key, or Disney Vacation Club can be utilized by linking the pass or membership to one’s Disney account. Valid discounts will be applied when the mobile app is used for checkout.