iHeartMedia Phoenix will celebrate the end of summer with the most anticipated culinary event of the season, the 11th Annual Phoenix Cooks. Cool off this Labor Day at the Westin Kierland Resort and Spa and enjoy amazing food and drink on Saturday, September 5, 2015. Phoenix Cooks will bring top Chefs from around the Valley to perform and teach in front of a live audience. Enjoy a day of fun and fare while benefiting Banner Children’s.
Event Highlights Will Include:
- Phoenix Cooks wants to show their support for local businesses by featuring local eateries including Top of the Rock, Arizona Biltmore, North Italia, The Greene House and more.
- Enjoy the College Football Tailgating Zone where culinary sports fans can watch the day’s college games while indulging in gourmet tailgating treats and beers, all sponsored by Cox Communications.
- One stage, two chefs and a mystery ingredient– watch as tops chefs’ dual in a cook-off to see who has what it takes to make the best dish.
- Intimate beverage tasting classes will be taught by the valley’s best, wine, beer, and spirits experts.
- Three live interactive stages will be hosting a variety of chefs and their own culinary treats will be held every half hour.
For more information, the full schedule of events and to purchase tickets, visit phoenixcooks.com. General admission tickets-including all food, wine, beer, spirit samplings and stage demonstrations–$85 in advance, $100 at the door and $60 for designated drivers (if available). Classes are an additional $10/person per class. Tickets available for purchase now!