With less than a week until the arrival of Ahsoka on Disney+, there is still a lot more that isn’t known than is known about the series. This week, one more thing was added to the category of things that are known with the unveiling of the directors for the series. The new Star Wars series arrives on Disney+ on August 23, 2023. Here is a look at who will be directing what episodes:
- Episode 101 – Dave Filoni (Star Wars Rebels, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, The Mandalorian)
- Epiosode 102 – Steph Green (Run & Jump)
- Episode 103 – Steph Green (Run & Jump)
- Episode 104 – Peter Ramsey (Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse)
- Episode 105 – Dave Filoni
- Episode 106 – Jennifer Getzinger (Mad Men)
- Episode 107 – Geeta Vasant Patel (Meet the Patels)
- Episode 108 – Rick Famuyiwa (The Mandalorian)
Ahsoka Official Description
Set after the fall of the Empire, “Star Wars: Ahsoka” follows the former Jedi Knight Ahsoka Tano as she investigates an emerging threat to a vulnerable galaxy.
“Ahsoka” stars Rosario Dawson, Natasha Liu Bordizzo, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Ray Stevenson, Ivanna Sakhno, Diana Lee Inosanto, David Tennant, Lars Mikkelsen and Eman Esfandi. The episodes are directed by Dave Filoni, Steph Green, Peter Ramsey, Jennifer Getzinger, Geeta Vasant Patel and Rick Famuyiwa. Dave Filoni is the head writer and executive produces along with Jon Favreau, Kathleen Kennedy, Colin Wilson and Carrie Beck. Karen Gilchrist serves as co-executive producer.
Lucasfilm’s “Star Wars: Ahsoka” launches on August 23, exclusively on Disney+.
What do you think of the lineup of directors fo Ahsoka? Are you excited to see this series when it arrives on Disney+ on August 23rd? Share your thoughts and opinions in the comments below!