Walt Disney World Annual Passholders have something new to look forward to this summer. V.I.PASSHOLDER Days were announced on the Annual Passholder Portal in the My Disney Experience App this morning. Starting in June, these days will feature limited offerings for passholders. The following post is currently in “the passholder BUZZ” section of the app.
V.I.PASSHOLDER Days Special Offerings
As one of our most valued guests, we are excited to introduce V.I.PASSHOLDER Days, featuring limited-time offerings just for Passholders coming to Walt Disney World Resort. It’s our way of saying ‘thank you’ for being a Walt Disney World Annual Passholder!
V.I.PASSHOLDER Days will begin for a limited-time in June with more details to be announved soon, but just for our Passholders, we are excited to give this first look at what is coming:
- No, it’s not your imagination – a new Passholder magnet is coming! Check out the sneak peek video to see if it sparks any guests as to who will be featured.
- Passholders will have a limited-time, exclusive space to rest and cool off with dedicated seating (subject to availability).
- Passholders can enjoy increased discounts on select merchandise and dining locations across Walt Disney World Resort, including select EPCOT International Flower and Garden Outdoor Kitchens.
- New Passholder exclusive treats will be available for purchase.
- Passholders will also get a chance to capture memories of their latest park visits with two limited-time photo ops.
Be sure to keep thecking The Passholder Buzz as more details will be announces oon!
What do you think of V.I.PASSHOLDER Days? Are you excited about these offerings? Which one are you most looking forward to? Share your thoughts and opinions in the comments below!