In mid-December, Disneyland Resort announced a special “Magic Key Celebration Month” for Magic Key Holders in February 2022. A few things have been teased on the Disneyland Magic Key Instagram feed like Magic Key Sunglasses. However, more information about the Magic Key Celebration Month was released today about what Magic Key Holders can expect to see during the month of February.
Here is what Magic Key Holders can see, pick up, and purchase during the Celebration Month.
The free items include:
- Magic Key sunglasses, which will be available at the main entrance to Cars Land across from Blue Sky Cellar at Disney California Adventure
- Mini prints of the Disneyland Resort mountain range available February 1 through 15, while a Disney transportation vehicles print will be available February 16 through 28.
- Avengers Campus blueprint lithograph will be available at World of Disney and WonderGround Gallery in Downtown Disney District.
Here are the Food, Drink, and Merchandise items that will be available for purchase:
- Magic Key Slush Drink at Galactic Grill in Tomorrowland
- “Ima’gin’” cocktail from Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen in Downtown Disney. The cocktail will be made with gin, sparkling wine, mint syrup, and lime juice that changes color when swirled.
- “Magic Shake” from Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes in Downtown Disney. The shake will be made with blueberry pie, whipped cream, sprinkles, and a cherry.
- Collectible pin available with purchase at Wetzel’s Pretzels in Downtown Disney.
- Magic Key drink tumblers for your favorite beverages will be available at select locations throughout Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park.
- Magic Key smartphone covers will be available at select merchandise locations throughout both theme parks.
In addition to free items, food, drink, and merchandise, there are other items that will be available through PhotoPass, the Magic Key Facebook and Instagram accounts, as well as the Magic Key Portal via the Disneyland App:
- Disney PhotoPass Magic Shots downloads featuring Peter Pan’s shadow in Disneyland and Steamboat Willie in Disney California Adventure
- Behind the scenes content from Walt Disney Imagineering on the Magic Key Facebook and Instagram accounts
- Disneyland attraction posters on the Magic Key Facebook and Instagram accounts
- Magic Key themed wallpaper for your smartphone
- Magic Key appreciation month celebratory filters available on Instram
- Online trivia created exclusively for Magic Key Holders
Magic Key Holder Celebration Month begins February 1 and continues daily through February 28. Whether or not you can be there in person, there will be something for all Magic Key Holders to enjoy. Remember that if you want to take part in any of the Magic Key Celebration Month In-Park festivities, a valid Magic Key and Park reservation will be needed for the day you wish to attend. Check the reservation availability on the Disneyland Magic Key website for updates so availability can change day to day.
Stay tuned to DAPS MAGIC for more on the Magic Key Celebration Month!