D23 Gold Members will soon have the opportunity to preview Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure at EPCOT nearly a month before it officially opens on October 1. This special event will allow D23 Gold Members to not only preview the attraction but also learn about the history of its development and also experience the new expansion area of the France Pavilion at EPCOT.
The event begins at 7:00 AM at EPCOT. It starts with a morning “refreshment” before moving into the Palais du Cinema where there will be a presentation about Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure from the people who brought it to life. This will cover the entire process, from the beginning when it was just an idea on a piece of paper to its completion.
Following the presentation, the D23 Gold Members will get to see the expanded area of the France pavilion. They will also be able to taste some of the new offerings of La Crêperie de Paris and experience Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure.
The cost for the event is $75 and tickets will go on sale on Friday, August 13th at 10:00 PT at the following links:
Official Details About the Event:
The event begins promptly at 7:00 a.m. from the WONDER Parking Lot at EPCOT and will last until 10:00 a.m. Check-in will begin at 6:30 a.m. Due to the nature of this unique experience, please arrive no later than 6:45 a.m.; late arrivals will not be accommodated.
- Event ticket does not include admission or a reservation for EPCOT during the normal operating day. Guests will be guided outside the park upon event conclusion.
- All ticket holders for this event agree to comply to the latest health and safety guidelines put forth by the Walt Disney World Resort. Find the latest guidelines at Know Before You Go.
- Parking is included for a limited duration. Information will be included in confirmation email.
- D23 Gold Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and one (1) guest.
- Gold Family Members can transition before purchase to the Gold Duo Plan at no charge for the opportunity to purchase additional tickets. Each Gold Member on the account can purchase a ticket for themselves and one (1) guest. For more information on how to transition your Gold Family account, click here.
- Each ticket must have a unique individual assigned to the ticket; no duplicate names can be used at time of purchase.
- There are a limited number of tickets available. D23 Members will be required to provide their membership number when reserving tickets. D23 Members who do not bring their membership card and tickets may not be admitted to the event.
- Any dietary restrictions or accessibility requests should be communicated to D23 Guest Services as soon as possible.
- Seating is limited. Small parties will likely be seated with other groups.
- All Guests under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to attend this D23 event. All guests require a ticket, regardless of age.
- D23 Members attending must bring their photo ID and event tickets or they will not be admitted to the event.
- Ticketed Members and guests who do not attend the event forfeit their place as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event. D23 Members must be present for their guests to gain entry to the event.
- All D23 Events are subject to change without notice. There are strictly no cancellations or refunds, and tickets are not transferable.
What do you think about this preview event for D23 Gold Members of Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure? Share your thoughts and opinions in the comments below! Also, share if you are hoping to attend!