This Halloween season guests visiting Walt Disney World may not be able to experience Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party but in its place, Disney After Hours Boo Bash will offer the chance to celebrate Halloween at Magic Kingdom instead. This hard-ticketed event will run on select nights between August 10 and October 31st. In general, they will take place from 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM. However, there are a few exceptions to that. Today, the Disney Parks Blog shared some more details and also the dates for this Halloween ticketed event.
About Disney After Hours Boo Bash:
- Special cavalcades will pop up throughout the night including “Mickey’s Happy Halloween Cavalcade,” with Mickey Mouse and friends dressed up for the occasion. In the “Disney Villains Halloween Cavalcade,” villains will take to the street and celebrate their favorite time of the year. “Jack’s Nightmare Cavalcade” will feature Jack Skellington, Sally and Oogie Boogie riding down the parade path to “This is Halloween,” and last, but definitely not least (we would never say that about her!), Maleficent will also make an appearance in the form of a fire-breathing dragon.
- Some of your favorite friends will be lurking about – from the lovely Miss Carlotta at the Haunted Mansion to Goofy and Chip ‘n’ Dale in their Halloween best, with other surprise characters popping up across the park, too. You can even stop and listen to the Cadaver Dans during their special comeback (from the dead) performance.
- Select complimentary snacks like ice cream novelties and popcorn, along with select beverages, are included in the cost of the event.
- After the park closes to day guests, enjoy less time waiting in line for more than 20 attractions including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Haunted Mansion attraction, Jungle Cruise, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Peter Pan’s Flight, Space Mountain and more.
- A variety of specialty food and drinks will be available for purchase including an Apple Ginger Dale frozen drink (frozen apple cider mixed with ginger ale and topped with whipped cream) and a Foolish Mortal Funnel Cake.)**
- Disney PhotoPass will also be available to take your magical and spooky shots throughout the night.
- “Disney After Hours Boo Bash” tickets will grant admission to Magic Kingdom Park as early as 7 p.m., giving you time to enjoy even more of your favorite Magic Kingdom Park haunts before the event begins. These dated event tickets do not require an additional day theme park ticket or Disney Park Pass theme park reservation.
Disney After Hours Boo Bash Dates:
- Tuesday, Aug. 10, 2021
- Tuesday, Aug. 17, 2021
- Friday, Aug. 20, 2021
- Tuesday, Aug. 24, 2021
- Friday, Aug. 27, 2021
- Tuesday, Aug. 31, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 3, 2021
- Tuesday, Sept. 7, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 10, 2021
- Tuesday, Sept. 14, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 17, 2021
- Tuesday, Sept. 21, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 24, 2021
- Tuesday, Oct. 5, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 8, 2021
- Tuesday, Oct. 12, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 15, 2021
- Tuesday, Oct. 19, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 22, 2021
- Sunday, Oct. 24, 2021
- Tuesday, Oct. 26, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 29, 2021
- Sunday, Oct. 31, 2021
Prices for Disney After Hours Boo Bash vary. Tickets range from $129 – $139, plus tax for August and September nights and $159 – $169, plus tax for October nights. Halloween night is $199, plus tax. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can get a $10 discount for event nights in August and September. Tickets go on sale on June 8th for guests at Walt Disney World Resort hotels. For the general public tickets will go on sale on June 15th. They can be purchased online or by calling 407-939-4240.
Guests are a allowed to dress in costume for this after hours event and also can get Halloween candy while trick or treating there. Only guests under 14 are allowed to wear costume masks, however. Read the Know Before You Go page and Costume Policy before attending the event to make sure your costume works and you can have the most magical experience!
The decorations this fall on Main Street, USA will be extra magical. In October when The World’s Most Magical Celebration Begins, there will be a magical transformation. Imagineering and Walt Disney World Resort Holiday Services team will blend the fall look with the story of Cinderella by creating special pumpkin coach decorations. This will help compliment the “sparkling EARidescence” that will be prevalent throughout this celebration.
Are you excited about the Disney After Hours Boo Bash? Will you be attending? Share your thoughts and opinions in the comments below!