On Sunday night The Disney Family Singalong: Volume II will be returning as stars sing from their homes and fans in their homes join them. Earlier this week quite a few performers for this show were announced, now Disney has released the rest of the list. The entire program is also now available. The additional performers include The Muppets, Katy Perry, John Legend, and Jennifer Hudson.
The show will again be hosted by Ryan Seacrest. It will be opened by Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, and the rest of The Muppets. After the opening number, there will be a warmup with Tituss Burgess and the show will continue on.
The following program is how the show is expected to run on Sunday night.
The Disney Family Singalong: Volume II
- “A Whole New World” – Idina Menzel and Ben Platt
- “Almost There” – Chloe x Halle and Anika Noni Rose
- “Baby Mine” – Katy Perry
- “Beauty and the Beast” – John Legend and Jennifer Hudson
- “Hakuna Matata” – Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner feat. Donald Glover and Walter Russell III
- “Part of Your World” – Halsey
- “Poor Unfortunate Souls” – Rebel Wilson
- “Remember Me” – Miguel feat. Christina Aguilera
- “Step in Time” and “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” – Derek Hough, Julianne Hough and Hayley Erbert
- “Try Everything” – Shakira
- “When I Am Older” – Josh Gad
- “You’ll Be in My Heart” – Disney on Broadway stars Merle Dandridge, Heather Headley, Adam Jacobs, Caissie Levy, Kara Lindsay, Kevin Massey and Josh Strickland
- “Your Mother and Mine” – Sabrina Carpenter feat. Lang Lang
- “Zero to Hero” – Keke Palmer feat. “Dancing with the Stars” Pros Lindsay Arnold, Alan Bersten, Witney Carson, Val Chmerkovskiy, Jenna Johnson, Sasha Farber and Emma Slater
Are you excited for The Disney Family Singalong: Volume II? What part of it are you most looking forward to? Share your thoughts in the comments below!
The Disney Family Singalong: Volume II will air on Sunday, May 10th at 7:00 PM. It will arrive on Disney+ in the following days.