When Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opens at the end of the month, it is sure to be an experience, unlike anything we have ever seen before. With everything from immersive games to incredible attractions, we will get our chance to see Star Wars first hand. Of course, there will also be plenty of food to taste on Batuu. We are excited to announce that mobile ordering is officially coming to the Resistance base, making it even easier to get your blue milk!
Docking Bay 7, Ronto Roasters, and the Milk Stand will all offer mobile ordering when the land opens. All you have to do is download the Disneyland app, add a payment card, and go! Until June 23, you will need to have a reservation to be able to enter the land or pick up a mobile order, so be sure to order carefully! Here’s what you will be able to order from the comfort of your phone!
Docking Bay 7
- Braised Shaak Roast, featuring beef pot roast with cavatelli pasta, kale, and mushrooms
- Fried Endorian Tip-Yip, a decadent chicken dish with roasted vegetable mash and herb gravy
- Felucian Garden Spread, a plant-based kefta “meatball” dish with herb hummus and tomato-cucumber relish with pita bread
- Ithorian Garden Loaf, a plant-based “meatloaf” dish served with roasted vegetable mash, seasonal vegetables, and mushroom sauce
- Smoked Kaadu Ribs, featuring smoked country sticky pork ribs with blueberry corn muffin and cabbage slaw
- Oven-roasted Burra Fish, featuring Dijon-crusted sustainable fish with mixed greens, roasted vegetables, quinoa, and pumpkin seeds with a creamy green curry ranch dressing
- Oven-roasted Tip Yip, featuring roasted chicken with mixed greens, roasted vegetables, quinoa, and pumpkin seeds with a creamy green curry ranch dressing
- Yobshrimp Noodle Salad, a marinated noodle salad with chilled shrimp
- raspberry crème puff with passion fruit mousse
- chocolate cake with white chocolate mouse and coffee custard.
- fried chicken with macaroni and cheese
- chilled shrimp with vegetables and rice noodle salad (with sweet orange dressing).
- Moof Juice
- Meiloorun Juice
- Turkey Jerky
- Ronto Wrap filled with spiced grilled sausage and roasted pork
- Tattooine Sunset
- Sarlacc Sour
- Plant-based blue milk
- Plant-based green milk
Unfortunately, Oga’s Cantina will not be available for mobile ordering. Do you want to get a drink from the intergalactic cantina? You’ll need to get yourself into the bar yourself. No alcoholic beverages will be allowed outside of Oga’s.