Special package offer includes five-night stay, some exclusive experiences and more
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. (Oct. 15, 2018) – Walt Disney World Resort is celebrating the magic of the 2018 holiday season with the Ultimate Disney Christmastime Package, available for purchase from October 22 through December 2, 2018. Guests on this Walt Disney Travel Company package will enjoy a five-night stay at a select Disney Moderate, Disney Deluxe or Disney Deluxe Villa resort hotel (checking in on Dec. 17 and checking out on Dec. 22, 2018), 4-day theme park tickets with Park Hopper Option and an itinerary full of holiday merriment including some exclusive magical experiences. Highlights include:
- Monday, Dec. 17 – Exclusive nighttime access to Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Tuesday, Dec. 18 – Tickets to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom Park
- Wednesday, Dec. 19 – Exclusive nighttime access to select attractions at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park, including Avatar Flight of Passage, Na’vi River Journey, Expedition Everest and Dinosaur – plus an exclusive showing of Rivers of Light.
- Thursday, Dec. 20 – At Disney Springs, exclusive early-morning access to the newly reimagined World of Disney store and the Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail.
- Friday, Dec. 21 – Exclusive holiday-themed buffet dinner event in World ShowPlace Events Pavilion at Epcot.
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. The number of packages available for purchase is limited. Valid Theme Park admission is required to attend Theme Park events included in this package. Theme park tickets must be used within 14 days of first use. First use must be by December 31, 2019. Special event ticket to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party only valid on December 18, 2018. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Offer excludes 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
For more information or to book a package, visit the Disney Parks Blog.