Earlier this year, the Minnie Van service rolled out to all guests needing transportation at the Walt Disney World Resort. Now, guests wanting a personal ride to and from Orlando International Airport can do it in the most fashionable way possible!
Launching last month, guests that are staying anywhere on property can be arranged to be picked up by a stylish Minnie Van, and can either begin or end their vacation in comfort! Guests looking to get to a destination anywhere on property can follow these simple steps:
- Download the Lyft app to your phone.
- Open it from anywhere at the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Select the Minnie Van service option.
- Confirm current pickup location.
- Enter your Walt Disney World destination location.
- Tap “Request.”
- The app will display a map with where your Minnie Van is along with the van number so you can identify it when it arrives.
While guests needing an airport ride will need to call 407-WDW-PLAY to arrange a reservation. Hours of operation for the shuttle service is for flight arrivals 7 a.m.-10 p.m. for flight departures 9 a.m.-12 a.m. Each Minnie Van can hold up to six passengers and eight medium-sized suitcases. Up to three complimentary car seats can also be provided and ADA accessible vehicles are available.
Are you excited to use this service for your upcoming trip? Have you used the service already? Let us know!