Make way for the Pumpkin King! Now that we are in the month of October, that means we are even closer to Halloween. Time to get festive because more of Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas themed merchandise is set to hit shelves.
Disney Parks Blog gave an update on what items guests at the Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort can expect. All things from hats, to shirts, jackets and more are set to debut.
Items can be found at the following locations:
- Port Royal at Disneyland park
- World of Disney Store at the Downtown Disney District
Walt Disney World Resort
- Emporium and Star Trader at Magic Kingdom Park
- World of Disney Store at Disney Springs Marketplace
- Mouse Gear at Epcot
- Beverly Sunset at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
In addition, two new Dooney & Bourke themed bags are to arrive. These bags can be found in various forms ranging from wallets, totes and more. Guests wishing to purchase these items can find them at Disney Vault 28 in Downtown Disney of the Disneyland Resort and at the Marketplace Co-Op in Disney Springs Marketplace over at the Walt Disney World Resort.