Guests are able to save up to 30 percent on rooms at select Disney resort hotels for stays most nights from June 13-Aug. 14. The offer may be booked now through June 14. Call 407/W-DISNEY or visit disneyworld.com/special-offers. For complete details, click here.
With 25 themed resort hotels ranging from value to deluxe, there’s Disney lodging to fit every taste and budget. Disney resort hotels, located in the middle of the magic, are the best way to experience Walt Disney World Resort, and they complete a Disney vacation with special benefits.
Resort guest benefits include complimentary round-trip airport transportation (Disney’s Magical Express), complimentary transportation throughout Walt Disney World Resort, complimentary parking and Extra Magic Hours for extended time in the theme parks.
Deluxe properties are designed to deliver the ultimate in atmosphere, amenities and unparalleled Disney services. A grand example is Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, boasting accommodations among the most luxurious on Disney property:
- Wrapped in gabled roofs and Victorian balustrades typical of the fabled Florida beach resorts of the 19th century.
- Features a distinctive theme throughout, from the straw-hatted greeter to a Grand Lobby complete with live music, quaint open-cage elevators and an aviary, palms and ferns adorning a cozy sitting area.
- Nestled on the shores of Seven Seas Lagoon with its breathtaking Grand Lobby connected by monorail to the Magic Kingdom.
- Complimenting the 867-room hotel are restaurants, lounges, snack bars, an arcade, shopping, swimming pools, children’s playground, marina, beauty salon and the just-opened and full-service Senses Spa.
- For memorable dining, the Grand is home to Citricos featuring an open-air kitchen, Narcoossee’s for seafood specialties in a romantic shoreline location and the elegant, intimate and AAA Five-Diamond winner Victoria & Albert’s.