This year Star Wars: Return of the Jedi is celebrating its 40th anniversary. Recently, the movie was screened in theaters for a limited run (read our review here). Now, new merchandise and collectibles are being offered in celebration of this milestone.
With the official 40th anniversary of Star Wars: Return of the Jedi arriving on May 25, 2023, here is a look at some of the merchandise that has been highlighted as a part of this milestone celebration:
- Celebrate the film with fun for the entire family with the new Return of the Jedi 40th Anniversary collection from shopDisney.
- Add some Ewok cuteness to your collection the new Vintage Collection Wicket & Kneesaa figures from Hasbro
- For those looking for new decoration to add to their palaces, check out the Han in Carbonite mini backpack by Loungefly
- Commemorate your favorite scenes from the film with the Endor Speeder Chase Diorama from LEGO
- Complete your descent to the dark side with the new Halo Death Star Waffle Maker by Uncanny Brands
Check out this full gallery of Star Wars: Return of the Jedi merchandise here:
What do you think about all of this Star Wars: Return of the Jedi merchandise? What is your favorite? Share your thoughts and opinions in the comments below!