Welcome to the DISNEY Reporter. Each week, Mr. DAPs shares the top five Disney and geek headlines as found on DAPS MAGIC. This week there are a lot of exciting things happening. The biggest is the updates that came to the Magic Key program. Details were released about the new iteration of the program and then on Thursday, they went on sale for renewals. In the world of entertainment, a Big Thunder Mountain Railroad movie is in the works at Disney with Hawkeye directors stepping in to direct. On Disney+, She-Hulk: Attorney at Law has arrived and now we know where she fits into the bigger MCU timeline. Ahead of the D23 Expo, the Disney Legends honorees have been announced. Finally, details have been shared about this year’s Knott’s Scary Farm!
What do you think the top story of the week was? What did you think of this week’s Disney and geek news? Share your thoughts and opinions in the comments below! We’ll see you in the parks!
DISNEY Reporter Headlines
- Disneyland Resort Reveals New Iteration of Magic Key Program https://dapsmagic.com/2022/08/disneyland-reveals-next-iteration-of-magic-key-program/
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Movie in the Works with Hawkeye Directors https://dapsmagic.com/2022/08/disney-making-big-thunder-mountain-movie-with-hawkeye-directors/
- Disney Announces New Class of Disney Legends https://dapsmagic.com/2022/08/disney-announces-disney-legends-honorees-ahead-of-d23-expo-2022/
- She-Hulk: Attorney at Law Arrives on Disney+, Here’s Where She Fits in the MCU Timeline https://dapsmagic.com/2022/08/new-marvel-cinematic-universe-timeline-released-as-she-hulk-attorney-at-law-arrives-on-disney/
- Knott’s Berry Farm Reveals Details for This Year’s Knott’s Scary Farm https://dapsmagic.com/2022/08/the-49th-knotts-scary-farm-will-bring-new-mazes-and-old-favorites/