The Garden Rocks Concert Series is returning to this year’s EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival. The series will see internationally recognizable artists on the America Gardens Theater stage from Friday through Monday. Local Orlando bands will be entertaining Tuesday through Thursday.
There will be a variety of returning guests this year like The Guess Who, Rick Springfield, Simple Plan, Latin hitmakers Melina León and Claudia Leitte, TobyMac, and Kool & The Gang. As of today, here is a look at the entire lineup for the Garden Rocks Concert Series:
- March 4-5 – The Guess Who
- March 6-7 – Rick Springfield
- March 11-12 – Melina Leon – NEW to Garden Rocks
- March 18-19 – Mike DelGuidice, currently on tour with Billy Joel – NEW
- March 20-21 – Kool & The Gang – NEW to Garden Rocks
- March 25-28 – The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
- April 1-2 – The Spinners
- April 3-4 – The Pointer Sisters
- April 8-9 – Blue October – NEW to Garden Rocks
- April 15-16 – Tommy DeCarlo, singer of the band Boston – NEW
- April 17-18 – Don Felder, Formerly of The Eagles
- April 22-23 – STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- April 24-25 – Claudia Leitte – NEW
- April 29-30 – Berlin
- May 1-2 – TobyMac
- May 6-7 – Blood, Sweat & Tears
- May 8-9 – The Commodores – NEW to Garden Rocks
- May 13-14 – Ambrosia with Peter Beckett – NEW
- May 20-21 – A Flock Of Seagulls
- May 22-23 – Collin Raye – NEW
- May 27-28 – Thelma Houston – NEW
- May 29-30 – Little River Band
- June 3-6 – Simple Plan
- June 10-13 – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- June 17-20 – Plain White T’s
More acts will be updated as time goes on. They can be found at FreshEPCOT.com.
For those who wish to purchase a Garden Rocks Dining Package and secure a seat, these will go on sale on January 19th. Garden Rocks Dining Packages will be available for the Friday – Monday performances. More details will be found about the dining packages at FreshEPCOT.com as well.
The EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival runs from March 2 through July 4, 2022. During this time, EPCOT will be blooming quite literally and figuratively. The gardens and topiaries will make EPCOT vibrant and even more beautiful. The park will also be offering special entertainment, specialty food and beverages, and more.
Are you going to visit EPCOT during its EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival? Will you check out the Garden Rocks Concert Series? What artist are you most excited about? Share your thoughts and opinions in the comments below!