Ahead of the first Disney Merriest Nights party tonight, Disneyland President Ken Potrock shared a look at what Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse will be wearing at the special ticketed parties.
In photos taken in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle, Mickey and Minnie can be seen wearing outfits that look like they could have come out of Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol.
Disney Merriest Nights begins tonight and is a ticked Christmas party at Disneyland. It is being offered six nights throughout the holiday season and is already sold out. Each party night will include six themed parties inside of Disneyland. They include:
- Victorian-Themed Party on Main Street, U.S.A. – The host with the most, Mickey Mouse, invites you to the party of the year! Revel in the holiday spirit with marvelous snow moments and holly-jolly carolers singing some holiday favorites.
- Feliz Navidad Party in Frontierland – Join Miguel from Coco for a jolly fiesta with lively music, dancing and so much more.
- New Orleans Holiday in New Orleans Square – Swing by this jazzy celebration hosted by Tiana and brimming with beads, beignets and bountiful holiday fun.
- Frozen-Themed Party in Fantasyland – Discover a flurry of festivities at a celebration featuring Elsa and her icy escapades—and plenty of heartwarming cheer.
- Tropical Party in Adventureland – Delight in a holiday celebration with tropical flair hosted by the loveable Lilo and her mischievous pal, Stitch.
- Tomorrowland Party in Tomorrowland – Party to infinity and beyond at this futuristic hoopla featuring Buzz Lightyear, a DJ and more.
Disney Merriest Nights will also include A Christmas Fantasy Parade, characters, photo ops, unique food & beverage offerings, merchandise, entertainment, and more. DAPS MAGIC will be at the opening night of Disney Merriest Nights to cover the event.
What do you think of Mickey and Minnie’s new outfits? Are you going to Disney Merriest Nights? Share your thoughts and opinions in the comments below!