Disney has released details about the upcoming Disney Very Merriest After Hours that will be coming to Magic Kingdom this holiday season. This includes details about dates, pricing, entertainment, and more! This after hours celebration also happens to take place while Walt Disney World is also celebrating its 50th Anniversary! It will run on select nights from 9:00 PM to 1:00 AM. Attendees will be able to enter Magic Kingdom at 7:00 PM.
Disney Very Merriest After Hours Dates
- November: 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 28, 30
- December: 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, 19, 21
Disney Very Merriest After Hours Prices
Prices vary for Disney Very Merriest After Hours. Tickets go on sale on August 20 and can be purchased online or by calling 407-939-7947. For guests staying at some Disney Resort hotels during the after hours events, as well as Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, and also Shades of Green at Walt Disney World Resort, guests can purchase tickets starting on August 17.
Tickets prices vary from $169 to $229 plus tax for select November-December nights. They are $249 plus tax on December 19 & 21. There is a $10 discount on select nights in November for Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members.
It should be noted that these dated tickets do not require an additional day park ticket or Disney Park Pass park reservation.
Disney Very Merriest After Hours Entertainment
There will be some very merry entertainment offerings for Disney Very Merriest After Hours. Some of these are beloved classics and other offerings are brand new. Here is a look at what will be offered:
- Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade
- Disney Characters Dressed in their Holiday Best Around the Park
- Club Tinsel Dance Party in Tomorrowland
Guests arriving at 7:00, when admission for the event begins, will also be able to experience some of the 50th Anniversary offerings as well. This includes:
- Disney Enchantment – Walt Disney World Resort’s 50th Anniversary Fireworks Spectacular
- Beacon of Light – Magical Transformation of Cinderella Castle for 50th Anniversary
Other Disney Very Merriest After Hours Offerings
On top of all of the magical merriment listed above, there are several other offerings that will be available for guests visiting Disney Very Merriest After Hours.
- Complimentary Snacks like Ice Cream Novelties and Popcorn, Seasonal Treats and Select Bottled Beverages.
- Specialty Holiday Food & Beverages Available For Purchase
- Disney Photopass Will Offer Holiday Magic Shots
- The Jingle Cruise Overlay Will Return to The Jungle Cruise
- Snow Will Fall on Main Street, USA
- Shorter Lines for Over 20 Attractions Including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, The Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Peter Pan’s Flight, Space Mountain and others.
Disney Very Merriest After Hours will most likely be very popular so plan ahead and book your tickets for this event as early as possible. Tickets can be booked and more information can be found on the Disney Very Merriest After Hours page.
What do you think of Disney Very Merriest After Hours? Are you going? Share your thoughts and opinions in the comments below!
Book your next Disney trip through DAPS MAGIC’s travel partner Mouseways Travel! Let them focus on the details so you can focus on the magic! Get information or book your next trip by clicking on our TRAVEL link in the menu or go to dapsmagic.com/travel!