Today Disney announced that more entertainment offerings will be returning to Walt Disney World Resort. Things have been slowly returning to Walt Disney World Resort. Already A Celebration of Festival of the Lion King, Happily Ever After, and EPCOT Forever have returned to entertain guests. More stage shows and nighttime spectaculars are on the way though! Here is what is coming throughout the summer and into the fall:
- August 1 – Wonderful World of Animation will be returning to the skies above Disney’s Hollywood Studios. This nighttime spectacular utilizes both fireworks and projections to celebrate 90 years of Disney animation.
- August 8 – Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor will be returning Magic Kingdom.
- August 15 – Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage will again return to the Theater of the Stars on Sunset Boulevard at Disney’s Hollywood Studios as it tells the tale as old as time.
- August 21 – Turtle Talk with Crush will return to bring friends from under the sea to chat with the humans at EPCOT.
- October 1 – Disney Enchantment will be lighting up the skies over Magic Kingdom with fireworks and projections as it kicks off its 50th-Anniversary celebration.
- October 1 – Harmonious will bring the World Showcase Lagoon to life with fireworks, fountains, projections, and more as EPCOT celebrates Walt Disney World Resort’s 50th-Anniversary.
With the arrival of all of these new entertainment offerings, Walt Disney World Resort will also be saying goodbye to some as well.
- September 28 – EPCOT Forever will say goodbye to make way for the arrival of Harmonious.
- September 29 – Happily Ever After will brighten up the night skies over Magic Kingdom for the last time ahead of the arrival of Disney Enchantment.
What do you think of the new offerings of entertainment coming to Walt Disney World Resort? Which one are you most looking forward to? Share your thoughts and opinions in the comments below!