There are new packages now available for guests wishing to visit the Walt Disney World Resort this fall and into the holiday season. This comes as Walt Disney World Resort continues to move forward with its phased reopening since closing earlier this year due to COVID-19. Recently Disney CEO Bob Chapek acknowledged that Walt Disney World Resort hadn’t been as busy as they expected. On the heels of that acknowledgment, Disney is now offering a special package for Walt Disney World Resort Resort guests.
The new package was announced on the Disney Parks Blog. It is available for stays on most nights between September 4 and December 25, 2020. Guests will be able to save up to $500 on a 4-night/4-day room and ticket package at select Disney Resort hotels. This does include the new Disney’s Riviera Resort.
Here is a look at the savings being offered with this package:
Select Disney Deluxe Villas – $500 Savings
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Select Disney Deluxe Resorts – $500 Savings
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – reopening September 21
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Select Disney Moderate Resorts – $250 Savings
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort – reopening October 14
Select Disney Value Resort Hotels – $100 Savings
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – reopening November 1
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort – $60 Savings
- The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
For this deal, there are limited number of rooms being set aside. The Disney Park Pass system is still being utilized so guests will also need to reserve their visits to the parks. It is suggested that park reservations are made immediately after booking a room.
There are also deals currently available for Florida residents and Annual Passholders (up to 40%) as well. They can be found at DisneyWorld.com/Offers.
For all reservations made between now and the end of the year, Disney is waiving Disney-imposed change and cancellation fees up to the date of check-in for reservations. More information about this can be found here.
As Disney continues its phased reopening of Walt Disney World Resort, they are providing updates on the experience on its website. Make sure and check these updates out ahead of your visit so you can know what to expect for your next Disney experience. The updates can be found directly at DisneyWorld.com/Updates.
Are you going to be visiting Walt Disney World Resort before the end of the year and utilize this deal? Have you already been since it reopened this summer? Share your thoughts in the comments below or with DAPS MAGIC on Facebook or Twitter!