It’s been a big weekend for television! The Emmy Awards have been holding a four-day event ahead of the main event that will air tonight. We have seen Pixar and The Mandalorian bring eight awards home to Disney so far and now we are excited to add that ABC and National Geographic have won their own awards as well!
Here are the awards that ABC has claimed as of Sunday morning:
- Outstanding Contemporary Hairstyling: black-ish – “Hair Day”
- Outstanding Variety Special: Live In Front of a Studio Audience: “All In The Family” and “Good Times”
- Outstanding Technical Direction, Camerawork, Video Control for a Special: Live In Front of a Studio Audience: “All In The Family” and “Good Times”
- Outstanding Sound Mixing for a Variety Series or Special: The Oscars
- Outstanding Production Design for a Variety Special: The Oscars
Here are the awards National Geographic has collected this awards weekend!
- Outstanding Cinematography for a Reality Program: Life Below Zero – “The New World”
- Outstanding Cinematography for a Nonfiction Program: The Cave
- Outstanding Short Form Nonfiction or Reality Series: National Geographic Presents Cosmos: Creating Possible Worlds
After tonight’s main event, we will be sure to update you with all the wins from ABC, Disney+, National Geographic, and more!