The Walt Disney Family Museum store is reopening after being closed for months due to COVID-19. With the reopening, the Walt Disney Family Museum also shared some safety protocols to give guests as safe of experience possible during this challenging time. Along with offering in-person shopping, the store also offers online shopping. Curbside pickup is also available. To utilize curbside call 415.345.6859 to place and then pick up an order during open hours. The Walt Disney Family Museum encourages guests to check out its website to confirm store hours before stopping by. This can be done at waltdisney.org/store.
For those who want to make an order online and are museum members, discounts will be applied to those members who are logged in to waltdisney.org. The discount will be applied at checkout. If a member does not have an online account, check out Website Account Set-up Guide.
While the store at the Walt Disney Family Museum is reopening, the main museum continues to remain closed. There will be no other museum facilities available at this time at this location.
There are also new safety protocols in place for guests visiting the museum store. Here is a list of what The Walt Disney Family Museum safety protocols are:
- Required face coverings at all times
- Updated cleaning and sanitizing procedures
- Required distancing of at least six feet
- Installation of protective plexiglass in transactional areas
- Capacity limit of 8 to 10 people in the store at a time
- Daily staff health checks upon arrival at the museum
- Requested use of credit and debit cards for transactions