All theme parks throughout California continue to remain closed as the coronavirus (COVID-19) matter remains a part of our daily lives. Jon Storbeck, Vice President and General Manager of Knott’s Berry Farm, has provided an update regarding its operation.
The team at Knott’s Berry Farm continues to work with health and safety experts as we plan for increased safety measures and operational changes throughout our park. We are in constant communication with our state and federal governments and are looking forward to welcoming you back just as soon as it is safe to do so.
Although our reopen date is still uncertain, here are a few things we can share:
- Currently, guests can enjoy select offerings from the California Marketplace including items from Knott’s Chicken-to-Go Restaurant, Farm Bakery, and Knott’s Berry Market.
- Knott’s Bear-y Tales: Return to the Fair, an all-new 4D interactive dark ride that celebrates a beloved classic attraction with a reimagined gaming twist, is on track to open when the park reopens.
- Knott’s Berry Farm, Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel, select locations in the California Marketplace and Knott’s Soak City remain temporarily closed until further notice.
- Our Knott’s 100th Anniversary: A Knott’s Family Reunion event will be postponed to 2021. Our team determined that a celebration of this magnitude must be done right. In order to observe and respect social distancing and other potential guidelines, we have made the decision to postpone this much-anticipated event so that we can give this milestone the honor and celebration it truly deserves.
- Given the nature of the experience and new potential safety guidelines, Ghost Town Alive! will not take place in 2020, but will be back in 2021 with an all-new summer adventure hosted by your favorite townsfolk of Calico.
As previously announced, Knott’s has extended the validity of all 2020 Season Passes and Season Pass Add-On Products through the 2021 season. In addition, Knott’s has also paused Easy Pay billing while the park is closed*. Likewise, we will continue to work with guests who may have prepaid single-day tickets valid for days during our temporary park closure. Ticket inquiries may be directed to email@example.com.
The safety of our guests and associates has always been and will always be our top priority. We want to assure you that when we do open, Knott’s Berry Farm will continue to be a safe and fun environment for all. Our team is 100% committed to this promise. And we are working alongside industry experts and government officials toward this shared goal. We will keep you updated as we move forward; in the meantime, we thank you for your loyalty and continued support.
*2020 Season Passes and purchased 2020 Season Pass add-on products (if applicable) will be valid through the 2021 Season according to pass type. For 2020 Season Passholders participating in our Easy Pay Program, monthly billing has been suspended, and will remain suspended while the park is closed. When the park reopens, billing will resume. Passholders will need to be current on payments to receive both 2020 and 2021 Season Pass admission and associated benefits.