Knott’s Berry Farm is known for its boysenberries and for the products that can be made with them. The jams and syrups coming from Knott’s Berry Farm go back all the way to 1920! Now, fans of boysenberry products (and more) can have them sent* to their home or stop by Knott’s Berry Farm for curbside pickup. There are multiple products available on Knott’s Berry Farm’s Marketplace website.
There are multiple different boysenberry products to be found on the website along with some other products that would normally be found at the Marketplace Berry Market.
Starting on May 1st, curbside pickup will be available on Fridays & Saturdays between 11 AM and 6 PM. Orders completed before the end of the day on Wednesday will be available for Friday or Saturday pickups. Orders completed by the end of the day on Thursday will be available for Saturday pickup. Any orders after that will be pushed to the following weekend.
Curbside Pickup Process
- Shop our site and add selections to the online cart. When reaching the checkout screen, select the CURBSIDE PICKUP shipping option and then complete the order.
- Check your email for confirmation order. Then print this and bring it to Knott’s Berry Farm with you for curbside pickup.
- When arriving at Knott’s Berry Farm to pick up your order, enter the Marketplace parking lot from Crescent Avenue. Parking attendants will direct you to a numbered parking spot.
- Once parked, call the Berry Market at 714.220.5288. Then provide your order number and parking spot.
- Relax and wait as your order is brought to you. Open the trunk and the Knott’s Berry Farm employee will load the order for you and you’ll be on your way.
Orders can be made on the Knott’s Berry Farm Marketplace website today! What are you most looking forward to getting?
*Currently, shoppers can save 15% on shipping by utilizing the code SHIP15 during checkout.