Can you believe it’s already been half a century since we met the creepy residents of the mansion? To celebrate 50 years of Haunted Mansion, the residents are throwing a special “under the hill” party! This August, head to Disneyland to see the ghosts and spooks take over the park!
When you grab your ticket for the special ticketed event this summer, you can see all types of delightfully creepy things take over the park! Here are just some of the amazing things you can see at these after-hours events:
- Kick-Off the 13th-hour with a special ceremony at Rivers of America featuring Madame Leota
- Re-create hauntingly fun moments and scenes from the attraction against themed backdrops. You’ll also receive unlimited digital downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos taken during the event.
- Enjoy event-themed food and beverages, in addition to other unique menu items available for purchase
- Mix and mingle with some of our dearly departed souls and otherworldly characters from the Haunted Mansion.
- Pay homage to 50 phenomenal years through themed décor as 999 tenants anxiously await their newest arrivals.
- Enjoy after-hours access to select attractions in New Orleans Square, Critter Country, Frontierland, and Adventureland.
- See and be seen while wearing attire inspired by your favorite happy haunts! Plus, limited-time Snapchat filters and event hashtags are great for pics posted on your social media feeds.
- Get your first look at all of the Estate Merchandise that has been conjured up for the event. Here’s a sneak peek at a few of the items:
A limited quantity of tickets for both event nights will be available beginning Thursday, May 23, 2019 at 10 a.m. PT. Please note that you will only be able to purchase one (1) ticket per person, per event date, per transaction. Each event guests needs a unique registration ID for the special merchandise!
Mark your calendars for August 7-8 and 8-9 as these events dazzle the Disneyland Resort until the graveyard hours of the park. The event tickets will be $299 per mortal attending the event. It is sure to be unforgettable!
Will you be heading to this fun event this summer to celebrate 50 years of Haunted Mansion? Connect with us on Twitter and Facebook to let us know!