Get Your Ears On – A Mickey and Minnie Celebration has begun at the Disneyland Resort! This celebration of the 90th year of Mickey and Minnie Mouse has a lot of fun things going on. There are also some delicious things! One of these delectable treats is the Cookies n’ Cream Bread Pudding at the Pacific Wharf Cafe. This is one of the must taste treats while visiting Disney California Adventure!
For those who want to recreate the edible magic that is the Cookies n’ Cream Bread Pudding DAPS MAGIC has the recipe for you. Make a party out of it and make this recipe and have your own Mickey and Minnie celebration! Then, share in the comments how it all went!
Cookies n’ Cream Bread Pudding at Pacific Wharf Cafe – GEEK EATS Disneyland Resort Recipe
The biggest celebration of Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse in Disneyland history, Get Your Ears On Ð A Mickey and Minnie Celebration, features new entertainment experiences, plus limited-time merchandise and tasty treats, like the Cookies and Cream Bread Pudding from Pacific Wharf Caf? at Disney California Adventure Park. Disneyland Resort is located in Anaheim, Calif.(Disneyland Resort)
- 1 (1 pound) loaf day-old Italian bread
- 5 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 cups half and half
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 24 chocolate sandwich cookies, quartered
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
FOR BREAD PUDDING:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9×13-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cut bread into one-inch cubes and place in large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Combine eggs, sugar, half and half, and vanilla extract in a medium mixing bowl. Whisk until fluffy. Pour over cubed bread, stirring gently to mix. Set aside for 15 minutes and allow egg mixture to soak into bread.
- Gently stir in chocolate sandwich cookies.
- Pour bread pudding mixture into prepared baking pan and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, until top has set and a thermometer placed in the center reads 165°F.
- Cool for 15 minutes.
- Whip heavy whipping cream in bowl of an electric mixer fitted with whisk attachment until medium peaks form.
- Cut bread pudding using Mickey Mouse-shaped cookie cutter and place on a plate. Drizzle with 1-2 teaspoons of sweetened condensed milk.
- Top each serving with 2 tablespoons whipped cream and 1 tablespoon of crushed chocolate sandwich cookies.
© 2020 dapsmagic.com