For many who have visited the Disneyland Resort in the last few years, watching Remember… Dreams Come True is a favorite nighttime experience. This fireworks show celebrates the lands of Disneyland and was unveiled during Disneyland’s 50th Anniversary in 2005. Now, this show will be returning on September 7th after the conclusion of Pixar Fest. The last time that Remember… Dreams Come True was presented was on April 12, 2018.
Remember… Dreams Come True
Remember… Dreams Come True is divided into five acts. They include the following:
- Magic Start with a With a Wish – Julie Andrews welcomes guests to the program and sets the stage for what will be coming.
- Our Disney Storybook Friends – Disney characters bring the sky to life with fireworks as they share their wishes.
- Tinker Bell Unlocks the Magic – Tinker Bell brings the magic to a whole new level as she brings her pixie dust to Sleeping Beauty Castle and unlocks the magic. This is very reminiscent of the opening of The Wonderful World of Disney TV series.
- Walt’s Dream – “E-Tickets in the Sky” – Walt Disney’s opening day dedication speech for Disneyland is share. This is then followed by a magical firework tour of the lands of Disneyland. This includes magical memories of the past and favorite attractions of today.
- Wishes Everlasting – As Tinker Bell, When You Wish Upon a Star reminds everyone to “make a wish” and pursue dreams.
The return of Remember… Dreams Come True is sure to be popular with Disneyland Resort fans. It has been a fan favorite since it was originally presented in 2005. Pixar Fest continues through September 3rd. During Pixar Fest, the skies over Disneyland showcase the Together Forever multimedia spectacular.
Are you excited for the return of Remember… Dreams Come True? What is your favorite part of that show? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!