Delightful dining, unique gifts and family activities make it easy to honor Mom at Walt Disney World Resort
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. – Guests can add a little extra pixie dust to this year’s Mother’s Day celebrations with a great mix of dining, shopping and entertainment at Disney Springs.
A memorable brunch is the perfect way to begin – topped off with delicious desserts and maybe champagne or a smart cocktail. Whatever Mom’s culinary taste, she’ll love one of these tasty options.
- Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante – If Mom thinks Italian food is delizioso, then reservations for the Mother’s Day brunch at this stunning new trattoria are a must! A special buffet will be served Sunday, May 13, from 10:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., featuring gems like mascarpone French toast, poached hen egg and quinoa kale salad and hand-carved NY strip steak. The regular lunch menu will also be served. Reservations available at Maria & Enzo’s.com.
- Enzo’s Hideaway – To celebrate Mother’s Day, Enzo’s Hideaway will offer a Prix Fixe menu of Italian specialties including ahi tuna crudo, ricotta gnocchi, pasta frutti di mare and trio of homemade gelatos. The restaurant will also serve regular menu items. Mom will receive a complimentary glass of Prosecco when dining that day.
- House of Blues Restaurant & Bar – On May 13, 2018, guests can celebrate Mother’s Day at the world-famous Gospel Brunch – a soulful experience that includes an all-you-care-to-enjoy buffet and live entertainment. Guests can choose between the 10:30 a.m. or 1:00 p.m. seating based on availability.
- Paddlefish – Guests can take in the scenic views of Disney Springs aboard an iconic Mississippi riverboat. This on-the-water seafood restaurant will whip up a special dish only for Mother’s Day brunch – lobster ravioli with tarragon cream sauce. The regular Sunday brunch will also be available.
- Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant – There’s plenty of Celtic spirit during The Rollicking Raglan Brunch, May 12 and May 13, 2018, from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. The menu will include traditional Irish favorites, and live entertainment will be featured from noon to 4:00 p.m. Advance reservations are strongly recommended.
- STK Orlando – The ultra-modern steakhouse will feature a Mother’s Day weekend brunch buffet – served Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. The buffet will include an omelet station, smoked salmon platter and an assortment of desserts including tres leches cakes, churros and cotton candy.
For reservations, call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463, or visit DisneyWorld.com
Chocolates, baked goods and wine are always in style for Mother’s Day. Here are some of the sweet ideas at Disney Springs:
- The Ganachery – Themed offerings include a glass of Rosa Regale paired with a gourmet ganache square or a Mother’s Day ganache lollipop.
- Frontera Cocina – Moms can stop by for a relaxing glass of wine (on the house!), beautiful flowers and an afternoon of smooth Spanish guitar. Perfect for a much needed R&R. (Complimentary glass of wine must be accompanied by full-priced entree. Limit one glass of wine per entrée).
- Sprinkles – The brand behind the most sought-after, gourmet cupcakes will offer a special Mom Box filled with the most popular cupcake flavors! This special box is only available from May 11 to May 13, 2018.
From Bangles to Bags
With great discounts, complimentary gifts with select purchases and unique gift sets designed with Mom in mind, ideas abound to score the perfect Mother’s Day gift.
- Alex and Ani – Mom-themed pieces and gift-sets will be available, including birth-month crystals and “initials” charms. Mom is sure to find something to make her feel extra special. (Only from April 18, 2018 to May 13, 2018.)
- Coach – From May 4 – May 13, 2018, the upscale boutique will offer 30% off during a special Mother’s Day event (with select exclusions).
- PANDORA Jewelry – Guests can shop for beautiful collections of rings, earrings, necklaces and signature charms or create their own at a mother-daughter bracelet-building station that is exclusive to this location. From May 1 to May 13, 2018, moms will receive a complimentary gift with purchase.
- Sugarboo & Co. – On May 12, 2018, the quirky boutique will offer a fun morning macramé class for mom, with coffee and shopping. Talk about the perfect combo!
- Amorette’s Patisserie – Exclusively on Mother’s Day, this artsy and sophisticated pastry shop will offer cute cakes themed after Disney mothers – Mrs. Potts, Moana’s grandmother, and Coco’s mother and grandmother. Sugar cookies and millennial pink macaroons with pink filling will also be on the menu.
- Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories – The ultimate destination for the latest fashion accessories and jewelry from Disney Parks has the perfect gift for mom – a PANDORA Jewelry mom charm! And on May 30, 2018, the one-stop styling location will release a special Pandora Spring charm.
The Celebration Continues Throughout Walt Disney World Resort
Guests looking to treat mom to different and unique experiences can choose from a wide range of options that go from the adventurous to the soothing.
- Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival – Guests can enjoy a family stroll at the 25th annual event bursting with brilliant gardens, fresh flavors and rocking entertainment. The festival offers many exclusive tours perfect for an afternoon with mom, such as the English Tea Garden Tour presented by Twinings of London. Mom can stroll through an English tea garden and learn about the importance of this classic beverage in British culture. These tours, along with others, can be booked by calling (407) WDW-TOUR.
- Senses – A Disney Spa – A relaxing spa experience at Senses – A Disney Spa is what mom (and why not the rest of the family?) needs to celebrate her special day. Guests can visit either Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa or Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa to find a therapeutic haven of pampering and wellness. Services include aromatherapy massages, water therapy, sugar exfoliation body treatments, rejuvenating citrus facials and more. To book a treatment at either spa, call (407) -WDW-SPAS.
- Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire by ILMxLAB and The VOID at Disney Springs – This highly immersive and interactive hyper-reality experience is the perfect activity to spend some family quality time exploring an out-of-this-world galaxy. Tickets and details are available at TheVoid.com