This morning, it was announced that Disneyland would be bringing another event to the “After Dark” series. The newest experience will be a Star Wars Nite for Disneyland guests to enjoy, coming to a galaxy not so far away May 3!
It was announced earlier this year that Disneyland would be bringing these exciting ticketed events to the parks, and guests would have a variety of themed nights to experience! You may remember earlier this year when the first event, “Throwback Nite”, came to the Disneyland Resort. The event celebrated the vintage opening years of the resort and encouraged guests to dress up in their vintage best.
This time around, guests can ring in May the Fourth at the Disneyland Resort surrounded by Star Wars!
Guests will be among the first to experience:
- Exclusive after-hours access to Disneyland park, with mix-in access beginning at 6 p.m.
- Special entertainment, including character encounters and more!
- Themed décor and immersive Star Wars-themed photo opportunities.
- Commemorative lanyard, event credential and complimentary PhotoPass photos during the event.
- First opportunity to purchase limited-edition “May the 4th” merchandise.
Making its debut at the event will be “March of the First Order”, a show featuring Captain Phasma and her army of stormtroopers. Also coming to the park will the chance to meet Rey in Launch Bay, and returning to the parks will be Hyperspace Mountain!
Be sure to keep your eye on the Disneyland website for ticket prices and more! Tickets go on sale for Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders on March 27 and the general public on March 29.
Check out Disney’s Hollywood Studios version of “March of the First Order” here:
What part of Star Wars Nite are you looking forward to the most?