Welcome to another week of Geeks Corner! There is a lot going on this week. Disney has appeared to ditch Netflix. Disneyland has changed the parking prices at Downtown Disney. Whosits and Whatsits have a Pop-Up Shop at the Anaheim Gardenwalk. Abraham Lincoln has been enhanced by Garner Holt Productions. The Little Mermaid has been delayed. And finally we have a really awesome food reviewer that is going back to school. Check this all out on this week’s episode of Geeks Corner!
- Disney Acquires Controlling Stake in BAMTech http://dapsmagic.com/2017/08/08/walt-disney-company-acquire-majority-stake-bamtech-say-goodbye-netflix/
- Downtown Disney Parking Prices Change http://dapsmagic.com/2017/08/07/parking-changes-coming-downtown-disney/
- Whosits & Whatsits Pop-Up Shop http://dapsmagic.com/2017/07/31/magical-pop-shop-hits-anaheim/
- Abraham Lincoln http://dapsmagic.com/2017/08/06/future-abraham-lincoln/
- Little Mermaid Live Delayed http://dapsmagic.com/2017/08/04/little-mermaid-live-postponed-abc/
- Food Reviews – What would you like to see next? http://dapsmagic.com/2017/08/05/experience-taste-french-quarter-cafe-orleans/
We hope you enjoy this week’s episode of Geeks Corner!
Let’s go to the corner!
Latest posts by Mr. DAPs (see all)
- Obi-Wan, Dumbo, Christopher Robin, and Theme Parks! – Great Moments with Mr. DAPs - August 19, 2017
- Alan Arkin Joins Cast of Tim Burton’s Live-Action Dumbo - August 18, 2017
- Obi-Wan Kenobi Star Wars Stand-Alone Film in Early Development - August 17, 2017