Welcome to another episode of GEEKS CORNER! This week there are lots of things that are saying goodbye at Disney theme parks. The geeks chat about the transitions in entertainment. At the Disneyland Resort, the Laughing Stock Co. and Pixarmonic Orchestra ended their run this last weekend. At Walt Disney World, the Muppets Present… Great Moments in American History will be saying goodbye at the end of the month. The geeks talk about these transitions and what they mean.
Back at the Disneyland Resort, the pedestrian bridge connecting the parking structures with the Downtown Disney District is now open. The geeks chat about this as well along with the pros and cons. Also, at the end of the month, the Disney Skyliner will be opening at Walt Disney World.
There are a lot of changes happening right now at both the Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts. The geeks talk about this in-depth in this episode and will continue to do so in upcoming episodes. We hope you enjoy this episode.
GEEKS CORNER Topics
- Disneyland Says Goodbye to Pixarmonic Orchestra https://www.dapsmagic.com/2019/09/pixarmonic-orchestra-concludes-pixar-pier-run-with-energetic-ending/
- Laughing Stock Co. Takes Final Bow at Disneyland https://www.dapsmagic.com/2019/09/laughing-stock-co-takes-final-bow-at-disneylands-golden-horseshoe-saloon/
- Muppets to Say Goodbye to Magic Kingdom? https://www.dapsmagic.com/2019/09/the-muppets-present-great-moments-in-american-history-dropped-from-magic-kingdom-entertainment-schedule/
- New Pedestrian Bridge Opens at Disneyland Resort https://www.dapsmagic.com/2019/09/new-pedestrian-bridge-opens-connecting-parking-structure-and-downtown-disney-district/
- Disney Skyliner First Look https://www.dapsmagic.com/2019/09/theres-magic-in-the-air-with-new-disney-skyliner/