Disneyland.com has information about the return of AP Days. AP Days are special times that celebrate Annual Passholders of the resort. In the past there has been special buttons handed out, and snacks to say thank you to AP’s. Lounges with phone charging stations have also been provided in the past.
This new set of AP Days looks to go back to the original format which will have two locations, one in each park, and even special shows in the Opera House. Available now and through March is a special popcorn bucket for sale for Annual Passholders that enable $1 refills. Also currently available is a “secret” Passholder menu at select locations. Below is the official information from the Disneyland site about what will be available for AP Days.
Starting February 10, AP Days are back and packed with more magic than ever before—it’s our way of saying “thank you” to Annual Passholders! Feel the love with exclusive amenities and retro-inspired revelry surrounding the illustrious arrival of the Main Street Electrical Parade, a timeless Disneyland tradition that debuted in 1972. After a stint in the vault, this cherished treasure once again returns to its native roots, lighting up park nights while illuminating imaginations young and old.
You’re invited to commemorate the occasion with AP-only offerings, secret menu items and more—it’s a flurry of festivities Annual Passholders simply can’t miss!
- Meet and greets with special retro Characters
- Family-friendly activities, including parade-themed paper crafts and an AP Adventure activity
- Complimentary AP Days goodies, including Disneyland Resort recipe cards from yesteryear and a button series featuring new Main Street Electrical Parade artwork each week
- Exclusive AP Days merchandise, including t-shirts, lanyards, pins, tumblers and more
- AP Days guide map
- Parade-themed photo opportunity
- Lounge, phone-charging area and more
Additional AP Experiences – Opera House
Head over to the Main Street Opera House for screenings of historical parade videos after 4:00 PM daily—you’ll leave with an unforgettable feeling of nostalgia!
- Disneyland Park, California
- February 10 to March 9, 2017
- Daily from 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AP Welcome Center at Tomorrowland Starcade)
- Daily after 4:00 PM (Main Street Opera House)
- Passholders must present a valid Annual Passport to receive benefits
Latest posts by Murray the Bellhop (see all)
- Menu for Red Rose Taverne at Disneyland Released - February 21, 2017
- More AP Days, Construction, and Rainy Day Fun – Sundays With DAPs Disneyland Photo Update - February 20, 2017
- Marvel Comics News Digest 2/13 – 2/17/17 Featuring Secret Empire and Spider-Man - February 19, 2017