- 365 days of the year that guests can shop for Christmas and other holiday merchandise at La Boutique du Château (Fantasyland).
- It takes 4 nights to dismantle the Halloween season decorations and overlay to transform Main Street, U.S.A. for our Christmas Season.
- 86 real Christmas trees in the Disneyland Park.
- 500 light bulbs illuminate the tinsel on the tree
- 850 various decorations (Christmas baubles, figures, candy canes, toy soldiers, drums and red bows) decorate the Christmas tree above Town Square.
- The Christmas tree above Town Square towers 24 meters high (from the grass to the star on the top) and weighs over more than 24 tons.
- 60 000 LED for the lights on the roof of the Sleeping Beauty Castle.
- The Santa Claus float weighs around 6 tons.
- 100 percent chance of snow falling on Main Street, U.S.A. each day.
- 8200 liters of soap are used during the Christmas season to make an effect of snow.
- More than 200 dolls will celebrate the end-of-the year holidays with specially-made costumes at “it’s a small world” Celebration.
- More than 100 new costumes have been especially created for this new Christmas season.
Latest posts by DAPs Magic (see all)
- The newest #Dapscast #podcast episode is out! Featuring #SWCelebration #StarWars #Rebels #ForceAwakens and #RogueOne - April 20, 2015
- Time to record a dapscast Star Wars Celebration recap episode! - April 19, 2015
- Lego Millennium Falcon is Awesome! - April 19, 2015