Disney Jollywood Nights is the newest holiday party at the Walt Disney World Resort. This party includes food, entertainment, Disney characters, and a whole lot more. Disney has shared a look at what this party looks like this year. This includes a new musical with Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Belle, and Tiana. There are also some fun themed areas to enjoy throughout the night. Check out the photos and video below to see what Disney Jollywood Nights is like. Details about the event are found below as well.
Here is a look at the official information about Disney Jollywood Nights:
Walt Disney World Announces New Holiday Glam Party Coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Disney Jollywood Nights set to debut later this year along with other new and returning holiday happenings at Walt Disney World
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. (June. 15, 2023) – As Disney celebrates Halfway to the Holidays, festive cheer is already in the air at Walt Disney World Resort. This year, celebrate the season of all that is merry and bright in a magical way with new jolly experiences, glittering sights, sounds and scrumptious sweet treats. Plus, thrill to the return of fan-favorite Disney holiday traditions.
Celebrate in Style With a New Nighttime Holiday Party at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
This festive season, Disney’s Hollywood Studios will host a brand new nighttime party, Disney Jollywood Nights, on 10 select evenings Nov. 11-Dec. 20, 2023. The separately ticketed event, which takes place 8:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m., invites guests to experience a glamorous evening full of merry mashups, delicious tastes and sips, iconic throwback characters, and a holiday vibe full of glitz and sparkle. For an extra dose of cheer, the party wraps with the return of the nighttime spectacular, “Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!”
Experience glimmering, festive entertainment inspired by different genres.
- The incomparable Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy host an all-new stage show at Theater of the Stars featuring special appearances by guest stars Tiana, Belle, Minnie Mouse, and Mickey Mouse.
- Encounter glitz and glamor galore in a jazz lounge at The Hollywood Brown Derby and an other-worldly soiree at The Hollywood Tower Hotel Courtyard. Note: Capacity for both events is limited.
- End the night with a bang – literally – when the festive favorite “Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!” returns. This Santa-sized nighttime spectacular, featuring the elf duo Wayne and Lanny from Disney Animation Studio’s “Prep and Landing,” is jam-packed with music, fireworks, special effects, and dazzling state-of-the-art projections.
- And throughout the evening, stylish partygoers who want to put their own singing and dancing on display can join in a spirited sing-along at the Hyperion Theater, dance to a holiday DJ mix at the park’s main entrance or take in a lively Latin Street Fair on Commissary Lane.
Enjoy after-hours access to thrilling rides and coasters.
- Leave time to play as some of the park’s most exciting attractions will be available with lower wait times during the party, including Slinky Dog Dash, Rock N’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith and The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.
- Revelers can be rebels too at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. The park’s newest land offers a chance to fly the iconic Millennium Falcon on Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run and be part of an epic battle between the First Order and the Resistance in Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, which will use virtual queue* during Disney Jollywood Nights.
Pal around with your favorite Disney friends throughout Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Meet Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and the rest of the iconic gang in Animation Courtyard on a hot set with dazzling holiday props.
- Snap a selfie with favorite throwback friends like Powerline Max and Phineas and Ferb at Echo Lake with classic holidays decor.
- Strike a stylish pose with Edna Mode, Dahling – and chill (wink, wink) with one of her super friends at Pixar Plaza.
- Photos of these and other unforgettable moments can be captured by the Disney PhotoPass team, with free digital downloads and two new PhotoPass experiences included with the price of event tickets.**
Indulge in delicious holiday tastes and sips.
- An array of specialty menu offerings will be available for purchase including Spicy Korean Chicken on a Mini Funnel Cake, as well as sweet treats like a colorful Christmas Tree Cookie Stack inspired by the iconic Echo Lake Christmas Tree.
- Classic cocktails and an assortment of specially-curated holiday beverages will add extra cheer.
Disney Jollywood Nights is a limited-capacity holiday party. Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin hotels, and Shades of Green can purchase tickets starting June 29. Tickets can be purchased by all guests starting July 6 onDisneyWorld.com. Ticket prices will range from $159-179 per person. Party dates are:
- November: 11,18, 20, 27, 29
- December: 4, 6,16,18, 20
What do you think of Disney Jollywood Nights? Are you going to be attending this holiday party? Share your thoughts and opinions in the comments below!