“Elvis Night” – The 15 remaining couples “Can’t Help Falling in Love” with Elvis this week as they take on all-new dance styles to music by The King of Rock ‘n’ Roll. Week two of the mirorrball competition will stream live MONDAY, SEPT. 26 (8:00pm ET / 5:00pm PT), on Disney+. (TV-PG, L) Watch episode replays on Disney+ within the hour following the livestream.
The professional dancers will kick off “Elvis Night” with a high-energy performance to “Also Sprach Zarathustra” / “Don’t Be Cruel” choreographed by Jemel McWilliams. The evening will be split into three chronological acts, each exploring a different period of Elvis’s career: from his early days in rock music, through his Hollywood era on the big screen, and ending with his triumph in Vegas.
Fans will be able to vote during the livestream of the show in the U.S. and Canada via disneyplus.com/vote. U.S. fans can also vote via SMS/text (message and data rates may apply). This season, live online voting will be available in Canada. With each subsequent episode, the live viewer votes will be combined with the judges’ scores to determine which couples may be in jeopardy of elimination.
“Dancing with the Stars” is the hit series hosted by supermodel and businesswoman Tyra Banks and actor and television personality Alfonso Ribeiro in which celebrities are paired with trained ballroom dancers to compete in themed choreographed dance routines that are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough.
The couples (along with their dance styles and songs) are the following:
- Fitness model and actor Joseph Baena and pro Daniella Karagach will perform a Viennese Waltz to “If I Can Dream” by Elvis Presley
- Movie star Selma Blair and pro Sasha Farber will perform a Jive to “Jailhouse Rock” by Elvis Presley
- Actor and singer Wayne Brady and pro Witney Carson will perform a Jive to “Burning Love” by Elvis Presley
- Good Morning America contributor and WABC-TV New York’s weather anchor Sam Champion, and pro Cheryl Burke will perform a Viennese Waltz to “Heartbreak Hotel” by Elvis Presley
- TikTok star Charli D’Amelio and pro Mark Ballas will perform a Quickstep to “Bossa Nova Baby” by Elvis Presley
- Heidi D’Amelio (“The D’Amelio Show”) and pro Artem Chigvintsev will perform a Foxtrot to “Suspicious Minds” by Elvis Presley
- Country star Jessie James Decker and pro Alan Bersten will perform a Foxtrot to “Trouble” by Elvis Presley
- TV star Trevor Donovan and pro Emma Slater will perform a Rumba to “Always On My Mind” by Elvis Presley
- Daniel Durant (Oscar®-winning “CODA”) and pro Britt Stewart will perform a Jive to “King Creole” by Elvis Presley
- Teresa Giudice (“The Real Housewives of New Jersey”) and pro Pasha Pashkov will perform a Jive to “All Shook Up” by Elvis Presley
- Vinny Guadagnino (“Jersey Shore”) and pro Koko Iwasaki will perform a Quickstep to “Viva Las Vegas” by Elvis Presley
- “Charlie’s Angels” star Cheryl Ladd and pro Louis van Amstel will perform a Tango to “A Little Less Conversation” by Elvis Presley
- Drag queen superstar Shangela and pro Gleb Savchenko will perform a Quickstep to “Shake, Rattle and Roll” by Elvis Presley
- Platinum recording artist Jordin Sparks and pro Brandon Armstrong will perform a Quickstep to “Hound Dog” by Elvis Presley
- Gabby Windey (“The Bachelorette”) and pro Val Chmerkovskiy will perform a Viennese Waltz to “Can’t Help Falling In Love” by Elvis Presley
After an impressive 30 seasons on ABC, “Dancing with the Stars” moves to its new home on Disney+, premiering exclusively in the U.S. and Canada, making “Dancing with the Stars” the first live series to debut on the streaming service.
“Dancing with the Stars” is produced by BBC Studios Los Angeles Productions.
Disney+ is the dedicated streaming home for movies and shows from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic, along with The Simpsons and much more. In select international markets, it also includes the new general entertainment content brand, Star. The flagship direct-to-consumer streaming service from The Walt Disney Company, Disney+ is part of the Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution segment. The service offers commercial-free streaming alongside an ever-growing collection of exclusive originals, including feature-length films, documentaries, live-action and animated series, and short-form content. With unprecedented access to Disney’s long history of incredible film and television entertainment, Disney+ is also the exclusive streaming home for the newest releases from The Walt Disney Studios. Disney+ is available as a standalone streaming service or as part of The Disney Bundle that gives subscribers access to Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. For more, visit disneyplus.com, or find the Disney+ app on most mobile and connected TV devices.
About BBC Studios
BBC Studios, a global content company with bold British creativity at its heart, is a commercial subsidiary of the BBC. Able to take an idea seamlessly from thought to screen and beyond, its activities span content financing, development, production, sales, branded services, and ancillaries across both its own productions and programs and formats made by high-quality UK independents. Award-winning British programs made by the business are internationally recognized across a broad range of genres and specializations, with brands like Dancing with the Stars/Strictly Come Dancing, Top Gear, and Doctor Who. BBC.com, BBC Studios’ global digital news platform, provides up-to-the-minute international news, in-depth analysis and features to more than 139 million unique browsers each month. BBC Studios has offices in 20 markets globally, including ten production bases in the UK and production bases or partnerships in a further nine countries around the world. The company, which ordinarily makes around 2,000 hours of content a year for both the BBC and third parties including Apple, Netflix, and Migu, is a champion for British creativity around the world. It is also a committed partner for the UK’s independent sector through a mix of equity partnerships, content investment, and international distribution for program titles.
In the U.S, BBC Studios operates both a distribution business and one of its major production units. The production unit, based in Los Angeles, creates and produces adaptations of UK programs, as well as all new original programs, for linear and digital platforms in the U.S. This production unit is responsible for the phenomenally successful, Emmy®-winning Dancing with the Stars, the multi-award-winning Life Below Zero franchise, the revved up Top Gear America, and the popular reboot of the classic quiz show Weakest Link, among others. In scripted, the team has achieved success adapting British hits, including Call Me Kat (based on the UK format Miranda), Welcome to Flatch (This Country in the UK), and Ghosts for top U.S. broadcast networks
Facebook: @DisneyPlus / @DancingWithTheStars
Twitter: @DisneyPlus / @OfficialDWTS
Instagram: @DisneyPlus / @DancingWithTheStars
TikTok: @DisneyPlus / @OfficialDWTS
Hashtag: #DisneyPlus #DWTS