SHARKFEST begins on July 10, 2022, on Disney+ and Disney’s linear networks. With all the shark content becoming available, there will also be some merchandise from National Geographic! Before getting into the products, though, let’s confirm everyone knows what SHARKFEST is.
This summer, SharkFest makes a splash to celebrate a decade of the toothiest and truthiest shark content with the most immersive and massive programming experience to date. SharkFest not only shines a light on the science of sharks, but also features their true beauty, power and mystery.
With all the SHARKFEST content becoming available, there will also be products. National Geographic shared some of the following:
- Dig and discover three real shark tooth fossils, each from a different shark species, with the Shark Tooth Dig Kit
- Excavate a diverse group of marine life with the Ocean Animal Dig Kit — and share seashells with friends and classmates
- Cuddle up with your new favorite Shark Plush while watching SHARKFEST’s amazing footage of these ferocious ocean predators
- Explore life under the sea’s surface with an Ocean Life – 500-piece Jigsaw Puzzle
- Learn new facts about sharks and their life in the great, wide ocean with books such as Shark by Brian Skerry. And for kids, look for The Ultimate Book of Sharks by Brian Skerry, Can’t Get Enough Shark Stuff by Andrea Silen and Kelly Hargrave, First Big Book of the Ocean by Catherine Hughes, and Ocean Animals Sticker Activity Book by National Kids
- For little explorers, continue the adventure digitally on NatGeoKids.com/Ocean with ocean animal profiles, games, quizzes, and more!
These products and more can be found on the National Geographic SHARKFEST page on Amazon. Each purchase of National Geographic products helps support the National Geographic Society. This is a global nonprofit that is dedicated to protecting and illuminating the world through exploration, research, and education. More information about the National Geographic Society can be found at natgeo.com/info.
Are you excited to watch the SHARKFEST programming when it arrives on July 10th? What products do you think are the coolest? Share your thoughts and opinions in the comments below!